This listing is for a Physical Sublimation Transfer.
These are available in either script, circle or scallop monogram, as well as your choice for 12 patterns- red buffalo plaid, camo, cheetah, fall tie dye, watermelon, or stars and stripes, Grinch, Christmas Tie Dye, Conversation Hearts, Gnomes, Green Leopard (perfect for St. Patrick Day!), and Spring Tie Dye.
Be sure to leave monogram in FIRST LAST MIDDLE order!
In Order to Use These Transfers:
1. You must have a heat press (No Iron). Specific Temperature heat and pressure needs to be applied evenly and consistently for a set amount of time for chemical transfer to take place.
2. Transfers must be used on specific material that is either polyester or poly coated hard surfaces.
3. When choosing fabric, 100% Polyester is best for most vivid color output. The lower the polyester count, the lower the color output. Some actually prefer the lower count as it gives more of a "vintage" look. Sublimation on less than 50% is NOT recommended.
4. White or very light substrates recommended only.
5. Sublimation does not have "white" ink. If the transfer is not sublimated on a white item, all the colors, especially white, will take on the color of the substrate.
**Please Note: Actual Settings will vary for different substrates. Please see guide that comes with your substrate "blank" for specific time, temperature, and pressure.**
The average setting for a standard tee is:
Temperature: 385 degrees
Time: 45-55 seconds
Pressure: medium pressure
Slight color variation may occur due to color settings on computer monitor.