This listing is for a Physical Sublimation Transfer of any of our full sheet patterns that we offer.
- Note - A new list needs to be added to cart for each size. Whatever size you have selected and added to cart, is what this list will be filled at.
- Select your transfer size for the list you are adding in.
- See the Google drive for designs - we have over 2500!
- Type in designs, and quantity of each design in the box below. Remember, this is for each SIZE you have selected from the dropdown. A new list is needed for each size transfer. Specify the exact name as listed such as Leopard 12, Background 6, ect.
- Add the transfer to your cart, repeat for each size.
- Enjoy and Sub away!
P.S. Don't forget your Magic Prep Spray if you want to sub on cotton (:
These patterns are great for any of our sublimation blanks we offer- chapstick holders, hand sanitizer holders, earrings, etc.
Sizes and prices are as follows:
Some patterns are not designed square- in this case the size noted above will be the longest side.
Please verify what size works best for your project!
In Order to Use These Transfers:
1. You must have a heat press (No Iron). Specific Temperature heat and pressure needs to be applied evenly and consistently for a set amount of time for chemical transfer to take place.
2. Transfers must be used on specific material that is either polyester or poly coated hard surfaces.
3. When choosing fabric, 100% Polyester is best for most vivid color output. The lower the polyester count, the lower the color output. Some actually prefer the lower count as it gives more of a "vintage" look. Sublimation on less than 50% is NOT recommended.
4. White or very light substrates recommended only.
5. Sublimation does not have "white" ink. If the transfer is not sublimated on a white item, all the colors, especially white, will take on the color of the substrate.
**Please Note: Actual Settings will vary for different substrates. Please see guide that comes with your substrate "blank" for specific time, temperature, and pressure.**
The average setting for a standard tee is:
Temperature: 385 degrees
Time: 45-55 seconds
Pressure: medium pressure
Slight color variation may occur due to color settings on computer monitor.
Disclaimer: No returns are allowed for sublimation transfers. IAWOA Sub and More, It's Owners, and/or Employees are not liable for any personal and/or business damages or loss due to the use or inability to use any of our products. IAWOA Sub and More reserves the right to cancel any order.
IAWOA Sub and More, it's owners, and /or employees are not liable for any personal or business damages or loss do to the use or inability to use ANY of our products. IAWOA Sub and More reserves the right to cancel any sale.